• Abuse family or household member, terroristic threatening: 1:44 a.m., Ferdinand Defuntorum Juliano, Lihu‘e.
• Criminal contempt of court (two counts), promoting a dangerous drug 2, sale/make synthetic, promoting a dangerous drug 3, possession of, violate release on bail: 10:15 a.m., Joshua Kaimana Godfrey, Hanama‘ulu.
• Misdemeanors, violation of governor’s and mayor’s rules: 1:48 p.m., William M. Bell, Wai‘anae.
• Violate release on bail: 11:55 p.m., Patrick Allan Kelekoma, Hanalei.
• Operating a vehicle under the influence of an intoxicant: 12:03 a.m., Kisha T. Kanoenapualani Hermosura, Kapa‘a.
• Violate release on bail: 3:35 a.m., Jason Edward Rabot, Hanapepe.
• Revocation/modification of probation (two counts): 6:10 a.m., Brennan Kanahele-Castillo, Kekaha.
Source: The Garden Island