LIHU‘E — The Kaua‘i Bus has started serving its two newest bus shelters on Eiwa Street in Lihu‘e.
There are now a total of four The Kaua‘i Bus shelters on Eiwa Street at the Lihu‘e Civic Center. Each shelter is clearly labeled with its respective bus route numbers. Passengers are advised to ensure they are waiting at the proper shelter prior for bus arrivals.
The following bus shelters and coordinating bus routes are listed below, beginning with the shelter closest to Hardy Street, and ending with the shelter closest to Rice Street:
• Route 800 (Wailua to Lihu‘e);
• Route 850 (Lihu‘e to Wailua);
• Paratransit pick-ups and drop-offs
• Route 200 (Lihu‘e to Kekaha);
• Route 400 (Hanalei to Lihu‘e);
• Route 70 (Lihu‘e shuttle);
• Route 100 (Kekaha to Lihu‘e);
• Route 500 (Lihu‘e to Hanalei).
All passengers are reminded to observe COVID-19 safety protocols, which includes wearing face masks properly at all times while on The Kaua‘i Bus and at bus stops.
Source: The Garden Island